Welcome to Nigeria, the home of hospitality, a land with diverse opportunities.Explore the NTDC website for all you need to know about the history, culture, climate, investment opportunities, tourist attractions and holiday resorts in this heart of Africa.
Nigeria, truly the conference hub and cultural nerve-center of Africa. You are welcome.
PICTORIAL NEWS – NTDC, takes domestic tourism to Ogun
Featured Tourist Destinations in Nigeria
The resort has a helipad for access by air. At the base of the hills on which the ranch is located lies a newly built world-class water park with state-of-art swimming facilities and water slides for children, teens and adults.
The hilltop (cattle ranch) is about 11km of winded road from the base and can
The fauna species inventory of the park is very rich, with many of them endemic to the area. There are 23 species of primates in Nigeria, 18 of which are found here. Two of them very important hominoids: the Cross River gorilla, (gorilla gorilla deihli) and the chimpanzee (pantroglodytes).
The Cross River gorilla is significant,
The new Freedom Park is located on the site of the colonial prison where prominent Nigerians had their jail terms during the colonial era. The park, which is now a peaceful place for individual and collective contemplation and interaction is open to public daily.
Located in Lagos Island, Lagos, the park is a brainchild of
Matsirga Waterfalls take its source from springs on the Kagoro hills cascading from four different natural funnels off the sheer rock cliff from about 25 metres to form a large pool at the bottom.
Situated in Madakiya close to Kafanchan, about 227 kilometers south of Kaduna, the water at Matsirga Waterfalls drops 30 meters into
You can make a visit to the Nekede Zoo. This is located at the old Nekede in Owerri and is a complex, fully-equipped garden. Visitors can admire here different types of animals, from Ostrich, Lions and Monkeys to Pythons, Guerrillas and Crocodiles.
Owerri people are friendly, hospitable and always out to help visitors to the
Gashaka-Gumti National Park is located in the mountainous region of north-eastern Nigeria adjacent to the international border with Cameroon, and immediately to the north of Mambilla Plateau. The largest and most scenic of all the seven National Parks, this conservation area lies between latitude 60 55’ and 80 05’ north, and longitude 11011’ and 12013’
Nigeria Travels Information
- Embassy Abroad - Nigeria embassy information across the world
- Foreign Embassy in Nigeria - Foreign embassies information in Nigeria
- General Travel Information - All information you need to move around
- Visa Application and Immigration – You may require Visa to visit Nigeria
- Moving Around Nigeria - Where to go in Nigeria and How
- Travel Insurance - Information about available insurance
- Travel Tips and Advise - Current travel information and news in Nigeria
- Local Air Transportation Information - Travel by air, road, rail, and water
- International Air Transportation - Travel by air, road, and water including cargo
- Need Help? - You may need to talk to someone, help is here.